How to Create a Home Gym

“Ughhh, I don’t want to drive all the way to the gym. But I really need to work out. But my favorite show is about to start. And plus, it’s freezing cold outside.”

I don’t know about you, but these are my thoughts sometimes when I’m debating whether or not to go to the gym.

Here in Ohio, the weather is changing…temperatures are beginning to drop and sooner or later, the infamous Ohio snow will be on its way. So with cooler temperatures and winter approaching, I figured I’d give you some tips on how to build your own gym….. at home!

There are countless different kinds of workout equipment available these days, but here are some of my favorites and essentials!


This blog post was contributed by Allie Squires, a PR and Marketing intern with Hedstrom-Ball Bounce & Sport. She recently graduated from The Ohio State University with a degree in Strategic Communications, and you can find her in the kitchen, watching Food Network and trying new recipes.

Popular Posts